Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

me:]]

hello everyone :)) im pauline joy frias... 16 years of age ..  a stneduts eggelloc students .I am a shy person since i was a child. and iam a only child:)).. i remember when my mom first took to me to kinder garten i hardly talked to the other kids.. maybe because i did not go to day care since my mom took care of my father and me. the whole year was very difficult to me. i did not get use to school completely  until i was on the first grade . there i talked a bit more but continue to be shy. in my college life i say its more challenging to me .. because you need to study well.. in college life i find my friends.. that i call my sister.. on there were hangouts in different places.. were bonding almost everyday.. and my classmates call us a escandaluza girls:))   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento